Concierge at Queenspark Hotel
At the Queens Park Hotel our concierge desk has years of experience and knowledge of London and it’s surroundings.
From restaurant reservations, the best travel routes, theatre tickets and much more, our Concierge Desk is always at hand and will only be more than happy to help you with the information you require.
At our Concierge desk, we offer a variety of services such as:
- Information on London attractions and Reservations
- Sightseeing tours
- Taxi and shuttle transport arrangement
- Luggage storage
- Theatre tickets
- Restaurant recommendation and Reservations
- Porter Services
- Currency Exchange
London is a diverse and exciting city with some of the world’s best sights, attractions and activities. With so much to do, it’s hard to narrow down the long list of reasons to visit but below you’ll find our top 10.
- Our Attractions-See the city from the London Eye, meet a celebrity at Madame Tussauds…..
- London Theatre-London has the best theatre scene in the world, from long running musicals, classic plays or brand new works making their West End debut.
- Accommodation in London-suits all budgets from luxurious hotels to low cost budget hotels like Queenspark Hotel.
- Free London Attractions- London is home to the best museums and galleries many of which are free e.g.Tate Modern, National History Museum.
- Food and Drink in London- ranging from Michelin stared restaurants to gastro pubs, traditional British restaurants and afternoon tea.
- Best views of London: London’s famous skyline continues to evolve. Take a panoramic view of London from London Eye or View from the Shard.
- Shopping in London : Shop in Europe’s largest urban shopping centre, Westfield Stratford or visit an iconic department store such as Harrods.
- Sport in London : Visit Wembley Stadium, Lord’s Cricket Grounds or Wimbelton.
- Parks in London : The capital is home to eight beautiful royal parks e.g. Hyde Park.
- The River Thames: River bus services and river tours are great ways to beat the traffic and enjoy wonderful views.