Hotels near Winter Wonderland
Get into the Christmas spirit as Winter Wonderland returns to London's Hyde Park for the 11th year.
This free-to-enter family event includes a host of festive fun and activities, including Winter Wonderland ice skating, big top shows, an observation wheel and a huge Christmas market.
- Skate to live music on the Winter Wonderland ice rink, the UK's largest outdoor rink which circles Hyde Park's Victorian bandstand.
- Go on a deep sea adventure past mystical water creatures made from ice and snow in the Magical Ice Kingdom.
- Watch The Imperial Ice Stars' world and national championship-level skaters perform a thrilling interpretation of Cinderella on Ice.
- Enjoy acrobatic wonders at Zippos Circus' family daytime Christmas show or evening Cirque Berserk spectacular.
- Take a seat on the iconic Giant Observation Wheel for a flight 60m (200ft) above Hyde Park, offering stunning views of London's skyline.
- Enjoy a ride on a traditional carousel or try out the world's largest transportable rollercoaster, the Munich Looping, at the fairground.
Stay with us at The Queens Park Hotel, one of the cheapest hotels just minutes walk from Hyde Park. We're located across the road from London's Hyde Park in Bayswater, few hotels can boast such a prime position this close to Hyde Park and Winter Wonderland. Stay 2 nights and avail of 15% discount BOOK NOW.
Our hotel rooms range in size from single (7 sq mtr), double (11 sq mtr), triple (12 sq mtr) to quadruple (20 sq mtr) and present a combination of both style and functionality in order to cater for our guest’s requirements. Each room features beech wood interior, a mix of neutral colours and exceedingly comfortable beds, whilst our ensuite shower rooms, are individually designed to offer all the necessities that one would expect in a City Hotel.
A hot buffet breakfast is available every day in the Kings Restaurant.
The hotel provides comfortable accommodation for travellers keen to explore Winter Wonderland at Hyde Park and is also ideally close to Paddington Station.